binding from 16.03.2020.
I General Provisions
1.Purchasing a ticket to Teatr Syrena means acccepting these regulations.
2.Teatr Syrena through its newsletter informs spectators about a date and time when purchases and reservations for events start.
3.Due to obligations of Teatr Syrena resulting from its activity, there may be only some seats in the auditorium available for sale.
4.If an artistic event presented contains scenes that may be for adult spectators only or effects that may affect the health, Teatr Syrena provides information on the above described on a subpage dedicated to the following event.
5. The following people will not be admitted to the auditorium:
a) late for an artistic event (arriving after closing the auditorium doors). Entering the auditorium and taking their seats will be possible during a break. When there is no break during the event ushers will not allow the spectator who is late to enter the auditorium at all.
b) under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
6. Spectators in Teatr Syrena venue are obliged to:
a) respect an absolute ban of smoking in the theatre;
b) following the messages or signals (verbal or audio) made by theatre workers including ushers;
c) respecting a ban of photographing, filming or audio recording during the play;
d) respecting a ban of eating meals in the auditorium or entering the auditorium with drinks in open containers.
7. Spectators who do not comply with the above given bans will be asked out of the auditorium with no right for a ticket refund.
8. Directors of Teatr Syrena reserves the right to change the repertoire and cast.
9. In case of force majeure or random occurances not dependent on Teatr Syrena, for example a decision of the authorities of cancelling cultural events, in particular in connection with national mourning or a decision of the authorities about closing theatres – tickets and vouchers purchased cannot be refunded but changed to another date or another event on a different date.
II Ticket Reservation and Purchase
1. Tickets to Teatr Syrena can be purchased by adults only. 10. Tickets prices are quoted in Polish zloty and include VAT.
2. Telephone reservation is possible during sales department working hours (Monday-Friday between 9.00 and 16.00) and box office working hours (Monday – Friday between 10.00 and 18.00, Saturday between 12.00 and 18.00, Sunday between. 15.00 and 18.00. An hour before the start of a play our box office does not accept reservations via telephone.
3. Telephone numbers for reservation are as follows + 48 22 10 11 613/616/630
4. Email reservation is possible at email@example.com – an answer to email messages sent after working hours of the sales department or box office opening hours (indicated in point 2) is given on the following working day.
5. Sending a reservation request in an email does not equal reservation. The reservation is valid when a spectator receives a reservation confirmation along with the reservation individual number.
6. On the day of the event there is no possibility of a ticket reservation. A spectator can buy a ticket online (through a website teatrsyrena.pl) or in a box office of Teatr Syrena.
7. A reservation should be paid for:
a) within 10 days from the day of making the reservation – in case of group reservations;
b) within 3 days from the day of making the reservation – in case of individual reservations;
c) in other time specified in an email message confirming the reservation.
8. Available payment forms:
a) cash/credit card in a box office;
b) money transfer. The bank account number is 19 1090 1870 0000 0001 3153 4682 SWIFT: WBKPPLPP – please, write in a money transfer description, your reservation number, the name and surname of the person reserving the ticket, as well as the date and the title of the play.
9. In case of a money transfer a reservation has a “paid for” status when the payment is on the bank account of Teatr Syrena. Sending the money transfer confirmation does not equal paying for the tickets.
10. Money transfers sent without a reservation number and the data of a person reserving the tickets will be send back.
11. No payment for the reservation in the time appointed results in its automatic cancellation. A client is informed about the cancellation solely through an email message (if during a reservation process an email address was given). Teatr Syrena does not inform about the reservation cancellation on the phone.
12.Tickets for artistic events organized in Teatr Syrena can be purched:
a) in a box office of Teatr Syrena at 3 Litewska Street during its opening hours.
b) online through teatrsyrena.pl. Purchasing can be made 24h a day. Transactions are operated by PayU.
c) through outside vendors: ebilet.pl, eventim.pl, ewejsciowki.pl and their stationary sales points.
III Standing Tickets
1. Standing tickets in Teatr Syrena:
a) do not guarantee a seat, they entitle to enter the auditorium only.
b) are sold in a box office of the theatre 30 minutes before the event or via ewejsciowki.pl under the terms specified by the website;
c) they are sold only for evening plays and their number is limited.
2. The price of s standing ticket bought in a box office of Teatr Syrena is 40 PLN.
3. Spectators with standing tickets are admitted to the auditorium after the third bell and may take vacant seats with the exception of the seats unavailable for standing ticket holders pointed by ushers.
4. Spectators with standing tickets are obliged to give up their seats any time to a person with a valid ticket for a given seat.
5. Standing tickets are not sold for premiere nights, galas, jubilee plays, closed events and New Year Eve events.
6. Standing tickets are not subject of exchange or return.
7. Teatr Syrena reserves the right not to sell standing tickets for chosen plays. Detailed information is given by box office workers.
IV Reduced and Promotional Tickets
1. Reduced tickets in Teatr Syrena are for:
a) children up to 3 years old (a free ticket on the condition that a child sits together with a parent on one chair);
b) pensioners and the retired using a "Senior Ticket” program - details on the theatre's website at "Offers of Teatr Syrena" website tab;
c) teachers/caretakers of school groups during fairy tales (1reduced ticket per 15 schoolchildren). In this case tickets are free;
2. Reduced tickets will not be sold for: premiere nights, galas, jubilee shows, closed shows and New Year Eve shows.
3. Promotional tickets purchased during promotional actions conducted by Teatr Syrena are not subject to exchange or return.
V Disabled Spectators
1. Plays in Teatr Syrena are adjusted for people with special needs. We inform the audience about the type of facilities available through icons in ”What’s on” calendar section as well as in the description of each play.
2. Disabled people are to be served first.
3. Disabled people are not charged extra for using special facilities for the disabled.
4. Audio induction loops for people with hearing aids are available right before the show at the ushers.
5. Spectators who would like to use audio description or surtitles are asked to contact the sales departament at least 5 days before the performance (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (+48) 22 10 11 613/616).
6. Wheelchair users who do not intend to take a seat during the performance are entitled for a standing ticket.
VI Invoices, Returns, Changes and Complaints
1. The box office of Teatr Syrena issues invoices:
a) while selling tickets in the venue. Please, inform that you would like to get an invoice, prior to paying in the box office;
b) when the money transfer for the tickets enters up– if a client had informed about his invoice request beforehead;
c) later on the basis of an original cash register receipt after the sale but no later than dates specified in binding value added tax provisions.
2. Only one invoice is issued per one receipt.
3. The theatre does not refund money for the tickets not used. They are not a subject of exchange, either.
4. Season tickets for theatre workshops for children are not a subject of return or exchange.
5. A client who bought full-price tickets is entitled to change them to tickets to another Teatr Syrena event tickets. In this case provisions concerning returns apply with the exception of situations described in Part I General Provisions point 9.
6. A client who bought a full-price ticket to Teatr Syrena by 16.03.2020 is entitled to return it in the following situations:
a) 3 full, working days before the performance in case of individual bookings regardless of the payment form;
b) 10 working days before the performance in case of group tickets (15 tickets or more) bookings regardless of the payment form;
c) a working day is a day between Monday to Friday from 9-18;
d) in special cases the theatre may change the time of accepting returns and about this fact spectators are informed in writing (e.g. information on a ticket).
7. Tickets purchased after 17.03.2020 are not a subject to refunding .
8. Accepting the return or the exchange of a ticket is only possible when showing an original invoice or receipt.
9. When buying 15 or more tickets (by 16.03.2020) maximum 5 tickets may be returned or exchanged.
10. Returns of the tickets purchased by 16.03.2020 are conducted witihin 3 working days in the same way the tickets were purchased. In particular cases the period of time for returning tickets may be longer. The spectators will be informed by Teatr Syrena about the prolongation .
11. In case of cancelling the show due to reasons attributable to the theatre:
a) if possible will propose showing another play instead or transferring the tickets to another date;
b) after a clearly expressed decision of the Client the Theatre will return the money for the tickets in the same way the tickets were purchased (it concerns the tickets boughts by 16.03.2010).
12. All complaints with a description of the situation are to be directed to email@example.com.
13. Answers to the complaints will be given within 10 working days from the day the complaint is received.
14. A negatice response of the theatre to the claims specified by the Spectator in a complaint in no way restricts the rights of Spectators to exercise their rights in court.
15. A spectator is entitled to take advantage of out-of-court complaint and persuing claims mechanism for the consumer, in accordance to rules specified at the webside of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php.
VII Online Purchases
1 Online purchases are possible under the following conditions:
a) accepting these Regulations, which are at the same time a declaration of intent and create legal obligations between the Buyer and Teatr Syrena with its registered office in Warszawa, 00-589, ul. Litewska 3, the Organizer of the event as well as
b) fulfilling necessary procedures of reservation and purchase at the teatrsyrena.pl website:
- registering the Buyer;
- choosing the event and the number of tickets;
- checking the data;
- confirming a reservation and obtaining an electronic confirmation of the order acceptance.
2. The condition of purchasing tickets online is paying for the order by the Buyer; payment unconfirmed by the Buyer’s bank witih 30 minutes results in an automatic cancellation of the order.
3. Payment for the tickets is processed via www.payu.pl operated by PayU SA, ul. Mokotowska, 00-640 Warszawa, Poland. A lack of confirmation, mentioned above, causes the money collected by the operator may be used at the next purchase or returned – the Buyer is informed about the course of action in a given situation by an electronic post from PayU.
4. Ticket prices are given in Polish zlotys and contain VAT.
5. I order to obtain a VAT invoice one should mark an option VAT Invoice while registering and provide all data necessary to issue it.
6. The theatre cannot be held responsible for the results of providing incorrect or false data in an order form.
7. The theatre cannot be held responsible for the data transmission interferences during the purchase.
8. After logging in at our website www.bilety.teatrsyrena.pl the Buyer can check the status of the order at any moment.
9. The theatre reserves the right to terminate the online purchase at any moment without specifying the reason.
10. Lack of possibility of buying a ticket online does not mean that there are no tickets in the theatre box office.
11. During one transaction a spectator can buy tickets to any number of events. For each of the events maximum of 10 tickets can be bought at one time.
12. All information concerning the order fulfillment process will be forwarded via electronic mail within the working hours of the cash box office.
13. Discount tickets without a document confirming the right for a discount does not entitle you to enter the auditorium – they are not valid.
14. A ticket should be shown to an usher before the show (either a printed version or on a mobile device)
15. Tickets bought through an online purchase system may be returned 3 full working days before the date of the show.
16. A refund for a ticket bought through an online purchase system by 16.03.2020 is conducted to the account, from which the ticket was paid for with accordance to point 2 of these Regulations.
17. A refund for a ticket bought through an online purchase system by 16.03.2020 is conducted on the basis of an electronic ticket and a purchase document attached to it (a receipt, an invoice).
18. The date specified in point 15 may be shorter only in case of events that were cancelled or other repertoire changes.
19. The theatre reserves the right to change its repertoire.
20. All information concerning the repertoire, scenes, discounts, special offers, working hours of cash box office etc. is published at teatrsyrena.pl.
21. Shows (events) start on time, a ticket becomes invalid the moment a show / an event specified on a ticket starts, which means that a person who is late, cannot enter an auditorium, has no right to return the ticket or change the booking to another date.
22. Not used (invalid) tickets are not a subject of return or exchange.
23. There is a possibility of changing a booking to another show / event latest at the date specified in point 9 of these Regulations, taking into consideration adjusting a possible difference between the ticket prices.
24. With accordance to the Regulation of the Minister of Finance from the 26th of July 2010 selling tickets ordered and online payments are not subject to fiscalization, which means a Buyer does not receive a cash register receipt.
25. People purchasing through a foreign bank should take into consideration the cost of bank intermediation, as only full payment in a period of time specified guarantees fulfilling the order by the theatre.
1. Syrena Theatre sells vouchers in three sectors:
a) Sector I voucher – 130 PLN
b) Sector II voucher – 110 PLN
c) Sector III voucher – 90 PLN
2. One voucher can be exchanged for one ticket.
a) Sector I voucher – 130 PLN – can be exchanged for a ticket in any sector (also for events on the stage in Syrena Bistro) excluding premiere nights and guest shows, New Year’s Eve show and a theatre box ticket;
b) Sector II voucher – 110 PLN – can be exchanged for a ticket in sector II and further sectors (also for events on the stage in Syrena Bistro) excluding premiere nights and guest shows, New Year’s Eve show and a theatre box ticket;
c) Sector III voucher – 90 PLN – can be exchanged for a ticket in sector III and further sectors excluding premiere nights and guest shows, New Year’s Eve show and a theatre box ticket;
3. Vouchers and tickets exchanged from vouchers are not subjects to exchange or return.
4. Vouchers are sold in the cash box of Teatr Syrena at 3 Litewska Street (payment by credit card/cash) and online at teatrsyrena.pl
5. A voucher can be exchanged for a ticket:
a) in a theatre cash box no later than 4 days before a chosen show on the basis of an earlier reservation.
b) directly online at teatrsyrena.pl. In order to do this: first choose a title, than a seat, than a kind of ticket (for example redeeming a voucher sector I), write a voucher’s code and sum up items your basket. After clicking “order” a ticket is sent while logging in to your email.
6. A voucher after being exchanged entitles a spectator on the day of the show to take advantage of a special offer at Syrena Bistro (dessert+coffee/tea of your choice).
7. Vouchers bought for the season 2019/2020 should be used until 30.06.2020.
8. Teatr Syrena does not refund vouchers not used.
9. In case of cancelling a show for which there was a voucher reservation Teatr Syrena is obliged to propose a ticket for the same title on another date.
10. If a ticket price is lower than a voucher value, cash box workers do not refund the rest. There is no possibility of exchanging a voucher for a ticket in a more expensive sector, even with surcharge.
11. A voucher not exchanged for a ticket does not entitle you to take a seat at the auditorium.
12. Starting from 16.03.2020 vouchers without an expiry date are considered invalid.